Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

Would You Take Public Health Advice From This Guy?

So I've been poking fun at the LNT-deniers for their continued fixation with hormesis, which has been completely debunked.

LNT is an epidemiological model that is often applied in the arena of public health to many substances.

In the spirit of having some prankish fun, I thought we should listen to what the grandfather of hormesis had to say recently.

Would you take public health advice from this guy?





http://www.stltoday.com/vmix_ef8fea44-67d0-11e0-ae20-0019bb30f31a.html

I know...I know...that's rude of me (but it is funny, you know it!)

This next clip is funny...it's related to the anti-science perspective I've been discussing, as shared by the LNT/GW/Evolution deniers.

Check out Republican strategist Noelle Nikpour who says some of the dumbest stuff...and she's NOT part of the act.

I've got $100 that says she's an LNT denier, too.  Any takers?

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-october-26-2011/weathering-fights---science---what-s-it-up-to-

No comments:

Post a Comment