Search This Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ted Rockwell Doesn't Understand Health Physics


I don't know how I missed this before, but I'm glad I checked again.  Just jump to 2:40, it's an interview with   naturopath and psychic Jane Goldberg.  It's hilarious!




He says with low dose radiation, the immune system protects you and you get a response that is error-free!  Say what?  Different genomes are stimulated?   There's a black switch???  Scientists are not paid to solve problems?

See my page on the immune system fallacy.

The genome is the entire collection of genes in your cells...you don't have different ones.  Maybe he's referring to the genomes of the bacteria in your gut, but that has nothing to do with it.  I think he means "genes" and different genes may be damaged, which will stimulate repair mechanisms...but that's not a good thing.

He'll have to show me that black switch.

"Scientists are not paid to solve problems"...scientists are not clones.  That broad sweeping derogatory character assassination was rude, and unfounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment